ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
- Teaching Innovation Fund Grant Applications deadline extended to February 1, 2019.
- In December 2018, granted $31,750 to support the purchase of the highest quality children’s literature available to strategically grow every elementary classroom library in the district.
- Funded 5 major district initiatives in 2017-2018 with $134,000 given to our schools. Our largest funding year to date!
- $145,000 raised for our schools in 2017-2018. Our biggest fundraising year to date!
- Launched new Teaching Innovation Fund. Our first ongoing grant program directed towards teacher-led projects.
Our Latest News
ANDOVER — While wind and rain battered against the windows of the Cormier Youth Center last week, students with the Andover High School Global Pathways program were transported to a park in Mexico City. The students entered a "portal" — an inflatable space equipped...read more
Education often brings students to new places, but it looks like that may be more true than ever for Andover students in the coming months. The Andover Coalition for Education, or ACE, has funded a portal through Shared Studios, an organization that creates spaces...read more
On Wednesday, Dec. 7, Andover Coalition for Education, Andover Public Schools and Andover Youth Services hosted a movie screening at the Cormier Youth Center. The screening was part one of the PBS production School of the Future, which shows how to "prepare children...read more
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed