ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
- Teaching Innovation Fund Grant Applications deadline extended to February 1, 2019.
- In December 2018, granted $31,750 to support the purchase of the highest quality children’s literature available to strategically grow every elementary classroom library in the district.
- Funded 5 major district initiatives in 2017-2018 with $134,000 given to our schools. Our largest funding year to date!
- $145,000 raised for our schools in 2017-2018. Our biggest fundraising year to date!
- Launched new Teaching Innovation Fund. Our first ongoing grant program directed towards teacher-led projects.
Our Latest News
Students and teachers from Boston Public Schools had a chance to explore Andover's portal last week. The portal, an inflatable yellow room equipped with video and sound technology, is being funded for it's first six months in Andover by the Andover Coalition for...read more
The developer and operator of the controversial assisted living development being built at 141 Elm St. recently made a $5,000 donation to the Andover Coalition for Education, or ACE. The senior living investment and development firm is constructing Stone Hill of...read more
Andover Coalition for Education raised approximately $45,000 at their annual March Madness event at the Lanam Club at 260 North Main St. on Saturday, March 24. Approximately 150 people attended the fourth annual ACE March Madness gathering. The March Madness...read more
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed