ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
- Salvatore’s of Andover is teaming up with ACE during to support the Andover Public Schools. Salvatore’s will donate to ACE 15% of all food and gift certificate sales (including takeout) from the Andover restaurant every Tuesday during the month of May.
- Special thanks to all of our contributors to the ACE March Madness Celebration. Because of you, we raised more than $50,000 for innovative district-wide initiatives in the Andover Public Schools! Thank you for being a part of ACE’s story.
- Save the Date for the AHS Senior Showcase on May 20th from 6 to 8 pm at the Cormier Youth Center.
- In December 2018, granted $31,750 to support the purchase of the highest quality children’s literature available to strategically grow every elementary classroom library in the district.
- Funded 5 major district initiatives in 2017-2018 with $134,000 given to our schools. Our largest funding year to date!
- $145,000 raised for our schools in 2017-2018. Our biggest fundraising year to date!
- Launched new Teaching Innovation Fund. Our first ongoing grant program directed towards teacher-led projects.
Our Latest News
It's been a busy year for the Andover Coalition for Education. ACE, as it's known, is a nonprofit that was created in 2005 to help fund various academic initiatives. This year, the group broke its own fundraising record. According to the organization's director,...read more
Students and teachers from Boston Public Schools had a chance to explore Andover's portal last week. The portal, an inflatable yellow room equipped with video and sound technology, is being funded for it's first six months in Andover by the Andover Coalition for...read more
The developer and operator of the controversial assisted living development being built at 141 Elm St. recently made a $5,000 donation to the Andover Coalition for Education, or ACE. The senior living investment and development firm is constructing Stone Hill of...read more
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed