Second Annual Andover High School Senior Showcase
on Monday, May 21st from 6:30 to 9:00 PM
at the Cormier Youth Center
Featuring Projects from:
- Senior Exhibition
- Senior Capstone
- Global Pathways Capstone
- Fine Arts Portfolios from AHS Seniors
- 5th Grade and 8th Grade Pilot Capstone Program
- Robotics Demonstration
- Rebuilding a Motorcycle
- Blended Cooking: Tradition Meets Innovation
- Upcycled Clothing
- Importance of Teaching the Holocaust
- Building Blocks for Engineers of the Future
- This event is free and open to the public.
This event is free and open to the public. Students in all grades welcome.
Check out our latest happenings.
ACE is a Field of Interest Fund of the Essex County Community Foundation (MA), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (Tax ID 04-3407816.) Donations to ACE are tax-deductible.
Andover Coalition for Education
P.O. Box 1521
Andover, MA 01810