Third Annual Showcase
on Monday, May 20th from 6:00 to 8:00 PM
at the Cormier Youth Center
Featuring Projects from the Andover Public Schools:
- AHS Robotics
- AHS Engineering
- AHS Senior Exhibition
- AHS Senior Capstone
- AHS Global Pathways Capstone
- AHS Environmental Science Internship Class
- Fine Arts Portfolios from AHS Seniors
- 5th Grade Capstone Projects from High Plain and West Elementary
- 8th Grade Capstone Projects from Doherty, West and Wood Hill Middle
- Robotics Course Demonstration
- SeaPerch Underwater Robotics Demonstration
Meet students doing innovative work in the fields of health, mental health, policy, global issues, the environment, science and technology.
This event is free and open to the public. Students in all grades welcome.
Check out our latest happenings.
ACE is a Field of Interest Fund of the Essex County Community Foundation (MA), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (Tax ID 04-3407816.) Donations to ACE are tax-deductible.
Andover Coalition for Education
P.O. Box 1521
Andover, MA 01810