ACE School Experience and Online Auction
March 16th to March 24th
Please join Andover Coalition for Education (ACE) in supporting the Andover Public Schools’ by participating in our ACE School Experience and Online Auction.
This year, ACE is taking the entire auction online with mobile bidding, so even if you are unable to attend the event, you can still participate in the auction online. You can bid on school experiences starting on March 16th and our other auction items starting on March 21st – all from the comfort of your mobile device! Bidding on all auction items will close on March 24th at 9 p.m. Please check out some of the great items and start your bidding!
A special thanks to our Principals and school staff for creating wonderful and unique school experiences for students to enjoy. Some of our auction items include:
- Reserved seating for graduations and spring activities
- Extra PE Class or Extra Recess for your Child’s Class
- Prime parking spot at the high school (for an incoming Senior) and reserved seating at Andover’s High School Graduation
- Complete Case of Orthodontic Treatment from Dr. Jeff Leonard
- Tickets to U2 and Justin Timberlake
- Many sporting items, camps for kids and so much more!
To view our ACE Online Auction, please visit the ACE Online Auction Website.
Scan the code below to go to the mobile online bidding page:
Inspire Our Students to Succeed
ACE is a Field of Interest Fund of the Essex County Community Foundation (MA), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (Tax ID 04-3407816.) Donations to ACE are tax-deductible.
Andover Coalition for Education
P.O. Box 1521
Andover, MA 01810