ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
Help Grow A Pumpkin Patch – During the month of October, we’re inviting donations to grow our elementary schools and Shawsheen Preschool pumpkin patches! For every $10 donation, one adorable pumpkin will ‘sprout’ at the chosen elementary school’s patch between Oct. 17-28!
Make a gift to ACE to support education in Andover! Give any amount that demonstrates how you value education for your kids and our community!
- Featured in The Andovers Magazine in April 2022
- Awarded more than $15,000 in March 2022 to support nine new Teaching Innovation Fund (TIF) grants! The projects span the arts, sciences, literacy, and math.
- In fall 2021, ACE awarded six new Teaching Innovation Fund (TIF) grants to educators across the district.
- Raised $13,000 through the first annual Race for ACE! Many thanks to all that participated in this fundraiser!
- Lenore Price was recognized and awarded the Rotary Club’s Citizens Who Cares Award in March 2021 for her leadership and dedication to the Andover community and our schools. A wonderful highlight VIDEO shares her commitment to our mission.
- In December 2020, granted more than $25,000 to support individualized science and art kits for all 1,450 middle school students at all three schools.
- Funded 3 major district initiatives in 2019-2020 with almost $100,000 given to our schools.
Our Latest News
April, 2022 – The Andovers Magazine: Hands-On Experiences Across disciplines, innovation grants make class more fun
Andover: Students rush to their seats in Katherine McGonagle's French class. It is truffle day. McGonagle's class at West Middle School in Andover cooks a dish from a French-speaking country once a month. Read More
February 9, 2022, Eagle-Tribune: Parlez-vous chocolate? Immersive lessons bring hands-on element to language class
ANDOVER — Students rushed to their seats Tuesday morning in Katherine McGonagle’s French class. It was truffle day. McGonagle’s class cooks a dish from a French-speaking country once a month. Tuesday they learned about Switzerland and the chocolate truffles the...
Andover TV created a wonderful video of this year's Festival.
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed