ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
Andover Coalition for Education (ACE)
Since our launch in November 2005, ACE grants for the Andover schools have exceeded:
What’s happening next?
Teacher Tribute Giving – Honor a teacher or staff member today by making a gift to ACE to support our schools! Here are the 2022 ACE Teacher Tribute recipients.
Make a gift to ACE to support education in Andover! Give any amount that demonstrates how you value education for your kids and our community!
- Invested $32,000 in Fall 2022 to support engineering equipment to support student design work in the middle and high school.
- Featured in The Andovers Magazine in April 2022
- Awarded more than $27,000 in 2022 to support fifteen new Teaching Innovation Fund (TIF) grants! The projects span the arts, sciences, literacy, and math.
- Lenore Price was recognized and awarded the Rotary Club’s Citizens Who Cares Award in March 2021 for her leadership and dedication to the Andover community and our schools. A wonderful highlight VIDEO shares her commitment to our mission.
- Funded 3 major district initiatives in 2019-2020 with almost $100,000 given to our schools.
Our Latest News
October, 2022 – Andover Townsman: Scarecrow Festival returns for 10th anniversary
The Andover Coalition for Education’s Scarecrow Festival returns to Andover this October, for its 10th anniversary. From Oct. 15-29, scarecrows will return to Main Street. The event will also include a scavenger hunt said Jennifer Srivastava, director of ACE — a...
April, 2022 – The Andovers Magazine: Hands-On Experiences Across disciplines, innovation grants make class more fun
Andover: Students rush to their seats in Katherine McGonagle's French class. It is truffle day. McGonagle's class at West Middle School in Andover cooks a dish from a French-speaking country once a month. Read More
February 9, 2022, Eagle-Tribune: Parlez-vous chocolate? Immersive lessons bring hands-on element to language class
ANDOVER — Students rushed to their seats Tuesday morning in Katherine McGonagle’s French class. It was truffle day. McGonagle’s class cooks a dish from a French-speaking country once a month. Tuesday they learned about Switzerland and the chocolate truffles the...
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed
ACE is a Field of Interest Fund of the Essex County Community Foundation (MA), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization (Tax ID 04-3407816.) Donations to ACE are tax-deductible.
Andover Coalition for Education
P.O. Box 1521
Andover, MA 01810