ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
- #Giving Tuesday – Support Classroom Libraries in the Elementary Schools with a gift before the end of the year! Join us on Tuesday, November 27th with a gift of any amount to help purchase the highest quality children’s literature available to strategically grow every elementary classroom library.
- Make a gift today to support the Teacher Tribute Program to recognize your favorite school staff member.
- Teaching Innovation Fund Grant Applications are due by January 11, 2019.
- Funded 5 major district initiatives in 2017-2018 with $134,000 given to our schools. Our largest funding year to date!
- $145,000 raised for our schools in 2017-2018. Our biggest fundraising year to date!
- Launched new Teaching Innovation Fund. Our first ongoing grant program directed towards teacher-led projects.
Our Latest News
Some interesting characters invaded downtown over the weekend and looks like they might stick around for a while. At least until Halloween. The Andover Coalition for Education, or ACE, kicked off its annual Scarecrow Festival on Saturday. Even though it was cold and...read more
October 4, 2018 Andover Townsman: Andover Coalition for Education’s Scarecrow Festival kicks off Oct.13
It's October and among the pumpkins and potted mums decorating town for the fall season will soon be scarecrows on Main Street. The Andover Coalition for Education (ACE) hosts its annual popular Scarecrow Festival in downtown Andover from Saturday, Oct.13 to Saturday,...read more
It's been a busy year for the Andover Coalition for Education. ACE, as it's known, is a nonprofit that was created in 2005 to help fund various academic initiatives. This year, the group broke its own fundraising record. According to the organization's director,...read more
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed