ACE partners with the Andover Public Schools to support innovative, curriculum enhancing, system-wide initiatives that will inspire our students to succeed in facing today’s global challenges.
What’s happening next?
9th Annual ACE Scarecrow Festival – Join us from October 16th to October 30 on Main Street for this year’s Festival.
Help us Grow Our Pumpkin Patch! – NEW this year, YOU can help us invest in our youngest learners by “growing” a pumpkin patch at each of our elementary schools. For a $10 donation, ACE will place a pumpkin at the elementary school of your choice to grow that school’s patch of ‘lil pumpkins!
Make a gift to ACE to support education in Andover! Give any amount that demonstrates how you value education for your kids and our community!
Teacher Tribute Giving – Honor a teacher or staff member today by making a gift to ACE to support our schools! A card acknowledging your thoughtful gesture will be emailed to the teacher/staff member informing them of your generosity.
- Raised $13,000 through the first annual Race for ACE! Many thanks to all that participated in this fundraiser!
- Lenore Price was recognized and awarded the Rotary Club’s Citizens Who Cares Award in March 2021 for her leadership and dedication to the Andover community and our schools. A wonderful highlight VIDEO shares her commitment to our mission.
- In December 2020, granted more than $25,000 to support individualized science and art kits for all 1,450 middle school students at all three schools.
- Funded 3 major district initiatives in 2019-2020 with almost $100,000 given to our schools.
- Third-year of support for the Teaching Innovation Fund. Our first ongoing grant program directed towards teacher-led projects.
Our Latest News
Andover Coalition for Education (ACE) is hosting an event in May meant to get people moving and honor teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. May 1 to 8 will be a Race for ACE, "a movement challenge to raise money for our schools." Read More
March 15, 2021, Eagle Tribune: Andover’s educational experiment: Students get take-home science kits
Students get take-home science kits thanks to community group ANDOVER — Learning through trial and error, forming hypotheses and conducting science experiments were traditionally a cornerstone of the classroom experience — until COVID-19 hit. When the pandemic forced...
Andover High School’s IDEAStudio has a lot to be proud of this year, funded by an ACE grant in 2018 with a transformational gift from Ellen and Greg Sebasky. The IDEAStudio was launched to provide students and faculty with the environment, the resources, and the...
Teaching Innovation Fund
Inspire Our Students to Succeed